with Julie Yunaska, MPT, CPT (a Physical Therapist in Private Practice who specializes in deep core and pelvic health) and Christa Stebbing, RYT-500 of Kindred Yoga
Date: Sunday, May 20th
Time: 2 to 4pm
You may have poor breathing habits if ...
you have ongoing neck and shoulder tension, low back pain, pelvic pain, chronic headaches, low energy levels, or incontinence.
In fact, the list of mental and physical health conditions that are linked to poor breathing is too long to list!
Breathing - when done correctly - is one of your most powerful tools for reducing tension in the body, managing pain, reducing stress and anxiety, strengthening your deep core, and improving your overall physical and mental health.
But many people have dysfunctional breathing patterns and aren't even aware of it.
In this workshop, you'll learn:
- Why "take a deep breath" is over-simplified advice
- How to know whether you're breathing optimally, and what optimal diaphragmatic breathing really is
- The science of how good breathing leads to deep core stability, reduced pain, and improved health
- How to integrate good breathing into your daily activities
- Specific yogic breathing techniques to help you de-stress, manage pain, lose weight, and improve your overall wellbeing
SPACES LIMITED! Register today through the link below, or send us an email.