Sept 8-9, Oct 13-14, Dec 1-2
Saturdays 12 to 6:30pm, Sundays 12 to 6pm
The wisdom, philosophy and methodologies of yoga provide us with all the tools we need for a fulfilling and happy life. There is no end to how much you can learn and grow on the path of yoga.
This three-weekend immersion will help you connect more deeply with your personal practice - physically, emotionally, and spiritually. You'll gain an in-depth understanding of how to apply the wisdom of yoga to live your life with purpose, joy, and authenticity.
This immersion is also the entry point to our 250-Hour Teacher Training.
• Essentials of asana practice - refining alignment and breath in all classes of physical postures including standing poses, hip openers, backbends, inversions, twists, seated postures, and restorative poses.
• How to apply basic anatomy principles to personalize your practice for your unique body
• Fundamentals of pranayama (breathing exercises) & meditation
• Overview of the energy body and the chakras
• History of the yoga tradition
• Study of yoga philosophy, and how to live the wisdom yoga by making the teachings of ancient texts relevant to your modern life
• Yoga lifestyle: Understanding the basics of Ayurveda, your individual constitution, and the five elements - and how Ayurveda supports your yoga practice and wellbeing.
• Personal reflection and self-discovery through journalling.
$800 for all 3 weekends when paid in full
or $300 per weekend on payment plan
($250 Deposit required to hold your space)
Upon registering, we'll send you options for making payment. Contact Christa at 215-480-0919 or email us through the contact form with questions.