Dates: Wednesdays, November 1st - December 13th (excluding the day before Thanksgiving)
Time: 12 to 1 pm
Cost: $59 for all six sessions, $15 drop In
Yoga has no age limit. In fact, older adults have the most to gain by engaging in safe and mindful movement practices, relaxation, and meditation.
Over time, a regular yoga practice will help you:
- Reduce Stress & Hypertension
- Sleep Better
- Improve bone health
- Manage anxiety and improve mental wellbeing
- Decrease pain associated with Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, and other conditions
- Improve strength, mobility, and balance
- Be social and fun! It's a great way to connect with friends - and meet new people.
In this course, you'll learn how to customize common yoga poses for your own body - enabling you to gently and safely build strength and flexibility. After each class, you're welcome to stay for a cup of tea and a chat.
SIGN UP TODAY!!
Call Christa at 215-480-0919 or send us a message through our contact form.