Dates: Tuesdays, Feb 12th - March 5th.
Time: 7:15pm to 8:15pm
You've probably heard about the countless benefits of meditation ...
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Improved concentration, memory, and mood
- Increased happiness levels
- Improved cardiovascular and immune health
- Increased vitality and longevity
- Now is your opportunity to experience the power of meditation for yourself.
In our Intro to Meditation Course, we'll teach you the basics of meditation in an accessible, systematic way - and show you tips and tricks for building a fulfilling long-term meditation practice.
This meditation course is based on traditional yogic relaxation and meditation techniques, and will incorporate a few gentle yoga poses and breathing exercises to prepare your body and mind to sit comfortably in meditation.
Sign up today! Space is limited!